Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty UK

(Topic created on: 20-06-2023 04:32 PM)
PeteBoo
Apprentice
Options
My Flip Screen is faulty and also the hinge.
Samsung service centre have looked at it and said it is a manufacturing fault and covered by warranty but won't repair it under warranty as I do not have the original receipt. Now been charged £349 to repair my flip4. This phone is registered in my Samsung and shows warranty till mid 2024.
Samsung what help can you give me.
Yours not very happy.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you bought online, you will have had an email.
If you logged in on your Samsung Store account online and bought direct. You should have order details here.
If you went through a retailer or network provider. They should have sent you details or if bought in store. They should be able to bring up the purchase details
Just depends on how you purchased it
If it has a warranty, which it will still have. I don't see why they need a purchase receipt
0 Likes
PeteBoo
Apprentice
Options
I bought it from a private seller on ebay. It was brand new unopened in a sealed samsung box.
From the imei number they can see that it was purchased from Samsung UK. They use every excuse to get out of the warranty.
I am trying to get the original receipt from the person I bought it of.
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Read the warranty for the device, you may not be covered for it as it might not transfer to a 3rd party and only be accepted if original purchaser.
0 Likes
Alices____
Pioneer
Options
Then you need to get the papers from the og seller on ebay, it's so they can doubly confirm that it is a brand new legitimate device
0 Likes