Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 02:00 PM)
Members_ymulT1j
Student
Options

Hi all, is anybody else hating the new One UI 6.1 update?? Its taken away my favorite swipe feature on the navigation bar. I hate the new side swipe option. So instead I have to have the ugly buttons showing on my screen. Is there a way to revert an update??

12 REPLIES 12
AndrewL
Options

It is possible that the swipe gestures have been removed to accommodate the new Galaxy AI features that require a long press of the Home button to activate, such as Circle To Search. This might change with future updates, but for now please refer to NavStar in the GoodLock app as a workaround.

Fadders
Explorer
Options
Just updated and lost bottom swipe, only side swipe or buttons and navistar doesn't have the extra options, Samsung put it back!
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@AndrewL 

"This might change with future updates"

I really, really, hope so or I shall turn in to my father... a Grumpy Old Man. 😀

GoodLock & NavStar are no substitute for me. I used gesture navigation bar over 100+ times a day and I guess that I will use the new AI bar maybe a dozen times.  I look forward to a solution from Samsung.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes