Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound and audio stop working after unfolding

(Topic created on: 20-04-2024 06:25 PM)
Raphael0307
First Poster
Options

Hi, I was hoping someone can help. I have strange problem. My fold4 works well closed. But from the moment I unfold it (large screen) the audio and speaker stops working (Even if folding it back). I have to do a full restart to make it work again. I did all the software updates. I tried disabling everything(bt, wireless, data...) still the same problem. One more issue, when trying to restart the phone many times it is getting stuck at the 'Samsung galaxy' screen. I sometime have to reboot it 10 times before it starts working. Any help would be much appreciated 👏 

2 REPLIES 2
sttklover
Student
Options

You are not witnessing this alone, many fold 3 users have since last month the same problem. No sollution from samsung so far. As many of us having it in the same period, it has to be a software default. Dont spend money on a new screen or something

0 Likes
Members_q2y0bPh
Student
Options

Dude you litteraly described my problem,  i have every problem you said.. im not sûre if it is since im using android auto or the bluetooth on my new car (dacia sandero in case you have this car haha) or the last update.. did you find a fix?

0 Likes