Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector split AGAIN Z Flip3

(Topic created on: 14-06-2022 07:05 PM)
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. For the second time now since the Z Flip 3 launched I'm going to have to get it repaired, same fault again with factory installed screen protector cracking all along the hinge

I'm pretty annoyed about it for an expensive phone. I'm also annoyed that Samsung support is *****. Either send the phone back and have no phone for up to a week or trek to a Samsung store miles away. 

I love the phone but I won't be getting another flip or fold as I just don't trust the quality. Shame 
12 REPLIES 12
Cajohns61
Pioneer
Options

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes
skhotso
Journeyman
Options

just here to say that this phone is a POS that Samsung won't cover. I got the hairline cracks in the screen that developed into a black horizontal line and now a big black blob. Samsung says it's not covered under warranty, $250 bucks to repair it. I'll be selling this phone as soon as I can. Anyone starting a class action lawsuit for this??? 

To add insult to injury, they're offering $50 dollar cracked screen repairs on phones from the S9 onward, EXCEPT foldable phones....hmm I wonder why....

0 Likes
rogerdoger_8
First Poster
Options

Have had mine for just over year when it happened so no help to fix it . Won't be buying another flip and probably a Samsung product .

0 Likes