Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 / Galaxy Z Flip 5 One UI 6.0 Update

(Topic created on: 18-11-2023 04:06 AM)
SamSpecter
Explorer
Options

Finally!!! Samsung has started rolling out the stable Android 14 update with One UI 6  to the Galaxy Z Flold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 users.

Check out more details by clicking here.

Galaxy Z Fold5 Galaxy Z Flip5 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@SamSpecter 

I am afraid that the so-called schedule of the 13th November for a stable release has come and gone! See...

One Ui 6 Android 14

Most likely explanation is that this schedule was one of the many Samsung internal, aspirational, project management schedules that was written prior to the release of Beta 4, back in October. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
erplansha
Apprentice
Options

Verizon users only.

0 Likes
giselledesu74
First Poster
Options

nope.  I'm waiting and waiting and.... nothing.  I'm so disappointed. 

0 Likes
TheKillPill1
First Poster
Options
Me to would have thought that they would have given the update to all uk mobile phone companies but still nothing and no news on when we may get update 14 in the uk and I'm with O2 I asked them and they had no idea. Come on Samsung get your act together it's a real let down from such a big company
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@TheKillPill1 

One UI 6.0 is rolling out for UK/European users about an hour ago. See...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/one-ui-6-0-stable-is-up-for-uk-european-use...

If you have a carrier branded phone, then that may take longer as the carrier will need to certify it before release by Samsung.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
tammanchi
First Poster
Options

Why z flip 5 MM6 edition cannot update to one iu 6 ?

0 Likes