Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung fold 3

(Topic created on: 21-02-2023 08:38 AM)
FOLD 3 SCREEN CRACK
Apprentice
Options

HELLO FRIENDS, MY FOLD 3 UNEXPECTEDLY A BLACK LINE OCCURRED IN THE MIDDLE  OF THE SCREEN AND THEN IT STARTED TO SPREAD THROUGHOUT OUT THE SCREEN. AND NOW ITS TOTALLY BLACK AND NONUSABLE.  MY PHONE IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. WHEN CONTACTED THE SERVICE CENTRE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER REASONING THEY BLINDLY DENIED IT, THE REASON BEING USAGE PROBLEM. WHICH IS TOTALLY A NUISANCE. WHEN ASKED BY THE SERVICE CENTRE TO POINT OUT PHYSICAL DAMAGE, THEY CANT FIND ANY. AND MORE OVER UNOFFICIALLY THE SERVICE GUY TOLD ME, A LOT OF CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS FOLD 3 ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM, SO SAMSUNG HAS TAKEN  A DECISION TO BLINDLY DENY ANY  FREE WARRANTY SIGHTING ANY REASON, AND CHARGE FOR REPAIRS.  SO GUYS KINDLY ASK YOUR FRIENDS OR ANYONE NOT TO GO FOR THIS FAULTY NEW FOLD TECHNOLOGY OF SAMSUNG. FOR SURE THEY WILL SUFFER.  Galaxy Z Fold3 5G   Galaxy S23 

3 REPLIES 3
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Please only post the one thread/topic and I'd advise against using caps as it doesn't read as well.

If you have already contacted support and provided an outcome, there's no much we can do here - if you'd like us to explain the reason or provide you with one, since you say you didn't get one, please contact us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram - @SamsungUK

Thanks,

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

FOLD 3 SCREEN CRACK
Apprentice
Options

hi , look what i found out from the Samsung service center was , this fold 3 screen issue has been looming a lot around in between fold buyers. when they contact the service center that too within their warranty period, practically everyone has been left dishearted. the reason being told is improper handling. The ridiculous fact is each one who had contacted the service center are facing the same issue.  A black line appears in the center of fold and spreads across. and being a multinational they can system to defend at times of litigation. so it's better dont feel heartbroken and mourn at the end, better just don't buy this new failure mobile and the latest innovative technologies from Samsung. Galaxy Z Fold3 5G  Galaxy Z Flip4 #foldscreen

0 Likes
Pepsi2020
Journeyman
Options
This happened to me yesterday, crack all the way from top to bottom. My network provider has sent me packaging details to post the phone to their repair centre.