Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 4 fold 2 beta.

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 04:03 AM)
Simonh1970
Journeyman
Options
Where can I subscribe to the beta for one ui 4 on fold 2?I've read it's available in the UK but you have to sign up on the members app but I see no details.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If it's not available in the Samsung Members App then currently it's not available to your region or phone yet @Simonh1970 

Keep looking in there and when it is available then the option should appear.

On a side note .... Personally km waiting for the eventual finished version as I dont want to install Beta on my daily driver as by it's very nature the phone can become unstable with features possibly glitching as it goes through the beta stages.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
adriangittos
Navigator
Options
But it is for the note 20 but still not showing there
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
It will only be available if your CSC is BTU (in the UK).
Have a look what your CSC is which can be found under Settings>About Phone>Software Information.
If it is not BTU and I assume it's not otherwise you would be able to see the beta then there are two ways of changing it to be BTU.
1. Via the phone dialpad. This will immediately reboot and WIPE your device.
2. Using a Windows based tool called SAMKEY. You will have to pay a few $ to get a token or two to do this but it will not wipe your device.
Saying that you should always do a full wipe and clean build for major updates like this.
Always do a full backup to a local computer just in case something goes wrong as there is anyways that little chance.

So now they your CSC is set correctly to receive the Beta have a look in this Members App, under the banners and you will have a link to enroll in the beta. Well that is if its still open to new participants.
Or you can of course side-load it vie
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Simon,
Please check that your CSC is set to BTU. Please see my reply just above.

Where did you read that the beta was available for the Fold 2 in the UK Simon? I have not seen this but that's not to say its not correct of course but they have not released it in the UK for the Fold 3 and most likely will never be as they are on beta release #4 now and the full version set to be released for the Fold/Flip 3 this month.
However, we are taking any the Fold 2 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hope this nhelps a little!
Stay safe and well out there 👍🏼
0 Likes