Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dex on Flex (Z Flip 3)Samsung shame on you !

(Topic created on: 01-02-2022 01:13 AM)
MrVlad1
Journeyman
Options
Why did Samsung is pushing us go use bigger and bigger screens?Cause this what they done with the flip and the Sd card,and the jack 3.5...the Note.Prices go up but year after year they make more holes in the final product.ECO they say,but 1000£ more for less.Soon they will sell a ring with 20000£ that tell you how many steps you've done in your daily run after money and sheep's will buy it 
The customer is your boss,if you give him nothing he will soon leave and find other restaurant that serves him better and cheaper for all inclusive😏
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The Z Flip 3 is more of a lifestyle phone. Those that purchase it will not be the type that would really use Dex. So the software will be catered for a different market software wise.
SD cards I like to still keep I will say, though so many prefer the convenience of cloud based services now.
With the proliferation of Bluetooth enabled devices, the need for the headphone socket is less relevant, and removing it from devices especially the Z Flip. It saves a lot of precious room for components in the phone.
Having had almost every Galaxy Note device, I do miss those phones. The standout feature for me was the S Pen.

We now live in a world where costs and wages go up. Component shortages also drive up costs.
So it's no surprise phones are getting more expensive.
Think of the hours and labour employed to design and research the phones. Then development of hardware and software for the new phones.
Marketing and manufacturing. Shipping costs.
Take all that into account amongst other things.
Are they really overpriced?
I don't like the cost of the devices, but accept that really the profit margins are not that high on each device sold.
MrVlad1
Journeyman
Options
We are the customers people,we are the supreme one's.You do as we say,if not we have others that make cheap phones with everything inside.And even if the price is higher like in Sony case they have sd card,jack 3.5mm, not complaining about space in the phone like you Samsung
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'd suggest that the Z Flip 3 is not the phone for you.
Maybe look at another Galaxy phone. Samsung have a wide choice of phones to choose from
0 Likes
MrVlad1
Journeyman
Options
And I suggest as your customer to improve at least the Dex support with an update for the Flip 3 cause I know you can.On the other hand I don't think you as a company understand the needs of the people.You just cut every year a thing that you consider is a must for users
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please be aware you are not addressing Samsung. This is a forum fir Samsung users to share experiences, tips etc.