Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Internal screen damage z flip 3 5G

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 04:48 PM)
Members_PGAPsgk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hi all on Friday my phone was knocked out of my hand by someone running and the screen is damaged (i was answering a call) it started with a green line running vertical on one half of my screen and a black line along the fold now most of the screen is blank. I did speak to someone from Samsung on Friday evening but had to decline the repair until I had a spare phone. Now even though the damaged screen isn't my fault it's unlikely it'll be covered by Samsung's warranty because it isn't a product fault. Anyone have a rough idea how much it'll cost? There's no scratches or cracks on the screen so it's internal screen damage Google isn't being helpful and I just want a rough idea. Thank you 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
If you have Samsung Care + then most of the cost will usually be covered by the policy
There maybe a small amount of excess to pay
Members_PGAPsgk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

I thought I had it but unfortunately I'm don't, I have Samsung warranty but it only covers accidental damage or manufacturers fault 

0 Likes
darrend
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Thing with what you have said about ur mobile phone with it going green and black that is the digitiser under the screen that has gone what I would do as the cover don't cover your phone go to a second hand mobile store and find out how much it would costs and the other thing is that your need the digitiser and screen
Members_PGAPsgk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Thank you, I'll try that tomorrow hopefully it's not a stupid price lol

0 Likes
KatMat1710
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
If you're in the UK, the price is £409 to fix the screen. I've literally just been into Samsung to be told that my black-lined, unresponsive screen that started Sunday just gone is as a result of dropping my phone months ago 🙃 so warranty is void, claiming its impact damage 🤡 I've been with Samsung since the S5.....not anymore, just ordered an iPhone.
0 Likes