Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to do a soft reset on z fold 3

(Topic created on: 14-07-2022 01:58 AM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Can someone please explain a step by step version of performing a soft reset on a z fold 3.
Thank you
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Masser  Press and hold the Power Button,if the option to switch off appears  select it.  otherwise continue to hold the power button, it should switch off automatically. Alternatively press the volume Down and Power Buttons for around a few seconds  until the Home screen appears with the Samsung logo.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Masser  Press and hold the Power Button,if the option to switch off appears  select it.  otherwise continue to hold the power button, it should switch off automatically. Alternatively press the volume Down and Power Buttons for around a few seconds  until the Home screen appears with the Samsung logo.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Masser
Voyager
Options
Hi @JAMES4578
That worked for me thank you.
For some reason I always thought you do it when phone was on lol
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Masser oh right,as long as it has worked out :smiling-face: