Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet not working after ui 6.1 update zflip 5

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 04:08 PM)
Azflip5
Apprentice
Options

Anyone else not able to use Google wallet contactless pay since they updated to 6.1 ui? It's saying my device doesn't meet security standards, both samsung and Google were no help. I've done everything except wipe my entire device, im hoping I won't have to. Any ideas?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Usually a clear cache, close down the app, restart your device is enough to fix this.
Azflip5
Apprentice
Options

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, I've tried this for the wallet app, play store and play services apps too but no luck 😭

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok so the next option is to clear data in Google Wallet and then restart. You'll likely need to add the card again.

Also please check that you've downloaded latest updates for the Wallet App
0 Likes
Azflip5
Apprentice
Options

I've tried this, and uninstalling the app, restarting my device, reinstalling the app, resetting system settings on my phone as well, I saw a few others say it just fixed itself after a while, maybe I will wait until tomorrow and hope its working then 

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Okly doklies

The only thing left is to Wipe Partition Cache and then restart your device.
0 Likes
misakamikoto
First Poster
Options
Same problem here🥲
0 Likes
Azflip5
Apprentice
Options

If you are in Ireland are you with eir or gomo network by any chance? I'm wondering why there's so few with this problem

songzflip5
First Poster
Options

same problem here!

0 Likes
Azflip5
Apprentice
Options

No luck today, I tried the partition cache clearing also, I think I might need to just factory reset the phone 😭

0 Likes