Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z flip 5G Does NOT Get 200,000 on screen

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 03:32 PM)
DisappointedZflip
First Poster
Options

The promotion launch said the screen was tested with over 200,000 opens and close without any wear.

I had mine for less than 7 months and screen failed at fold. I was excited to finally have a phone protected from falls because it is closed and in a case.

I was NOT expecting Samsung to put out an inferior product with a steep price tag.

The phone is NOT worth the price when they do NOT stand behind their faulty products.

This was my first Samsung failure as I have been a seasoned NOTE owner. Samsung, not standing by your promotional pitch of 200,000 without making customers jump through hoops has cost you a loyal customer.

I was scammed to believe in the product and it appears I am not alone with screen problems. 

#galaxyflip5g #galaxyFLOP5G

4 REPLIES 4
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
£949 is not a steep price tag compared to other Samsung models the Z Flip 3 is infact the Cheapest out of the 3 Flip model's that have been Sold, No phone especially phones with folding materials are going to come off scott free without some kind of marking or scratch even if they have a case on they are still super fragile compared to your standard smartphone.
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Also, #Galaxyflop5g ? Isn't that a bit petty lol.
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Good luck dealing with their customer service, is by far the worst...
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DisappointedZflip wrote:

The promotion launch said the screen was tested with over 200,000 opens and close without any wear.

I had mine for less than 7 months and screen failed at fold. I was excited to finally have a phone protected from falls because it is closed and in a case.

I was NOT expecting Samsung to put out an inferior product with a steep price tag.

The phone is NOT worth the price when they do NOT stand behind their faulty products.

This was my first Samsung failure as I have been a seasoned NOTE owner. Samsung, not standing by your promotional pitch of 200,000 without making customers jump through hoops has cost you a loyal customer.

I was scammed to believe in the product and it appears I am not alone with screen problems. 

#galaxyflip5g #galaxyFLOP5G

Did you accidentally drop your phone @DisappointedZflip  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes