Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE FLAGSHIP STARTKIT ADVICE!

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 05:45 AM)
Sam162
Explorer
Options
Hi, I recently got The Samsung ZFold3 and was told I could claim a Free StarterKit via Samsung. I have provided all the relevant information etc, but I still haven't heard anything back, and it's been a while now. I have even emailed but still no response! Can anyone give me some advice please? Thankyou in advance! 👍Hope I've posted this question in the right place. 😊
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @Sam162! Did you see the Starter Kit add to your bag at the checkout when you ordered your Z Fold3? 

Sam162
Explorer
Options
Yes. I also was directed to The Samsung Site and supplied proof of order and purchase, imei number etc. Usually when I claim in a promotion I hear back in no time. This time its been a while. Chatted to an agent and they sent me a link where I could message the Promotions Department, I have done that, but sadly still nothing!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I ordered my Fold 3 direct from Samsung UK the free Starter kit was included in the checkout list of items and then was delivered at the same time as the Fold 3 @Sam162 

Maybe yours is on delay.

Give the shop Team a call or email them on support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Sam162
Explorer
Options
Yes, thankyou for that, I will email them again. Not too sure what is happening! Thankyou for the advice!
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome.

They'll look after you.

The starter kit is definitely worth having especially as it contains the sPen.

I wish you all the best with this @Sam162 

Sam162
Explorer
Options
Fingers crossed, I can get this sorted. I know this question isn't to do with my original post, but I need a decent case for my new phone, have you any ideas at all? The ones on Amazon don't seem enough protection for the Fold 3.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Sam162 

People's tastes greatly differ when it comes to cases for their phone's. 

Personally I prefer a minimalist look and feel.

There are cases that also provide protection for the hinge also.

I left the in-transit plastic on my hinge.

So at the same time that I ordered my Fold 3 from Samsung UK they were offering a % off cases if ordered at the same time.

Therefore I ordered the Samsung Aramid case.

It's a minimalist,  soft to the touch case and I like the look of the case, and provides enough cover for my needs.

Some cases have adhesion strips for the back cover. If you get one of these types if cases I'd strongly suggest not to remove the adhesive cover strip on any that goes over the 5G antenna band plastic cover as there has been reports of this part of the phone being pulled away from the phone on removing the back cover.

My Aramid case only has an adhesive strip on the front frame leading edge that goes onto the front of the Fold 3.

In the starter kit is the official Samsung Leather Flip Case with sPen silo.

It's not to my taste but it is a good quality case,

This silo on that case can slide off the case so I carry that around separately with the included sPen in,  however I also have some Ringke Pen Holders that can stick to the back of my Aramid case to hold the sPen onto it,  but I haven't used these yet.

Particularly because I prefer to carry my Fold 3 in a vertical holster that clips onto my belt.

The Samsung Silicone case looks nice too, as well do the Samsung Leatger case and the Samsung Leather case with stand.

Amazon and Ebay have quite a few options but do read the reviews and there are also some good reviews on YouTube for cases. Just search for Fold 3 cases.

Here is a thread I created that has more information in in regards to my case, the Ringke pen holders and the USB-C dust Bungs I use.

Feel free to ask any questions. 👍

Samsung galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/my-spen-holder-suggestion. 

Screenshot_20211010-060812_Samsung Internet.jpg