Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold5 - FEBRUARY update

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 12:04 PM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung has started to roll out their latest update for the Fold5 international devices, F946B. bringing with it the February Security patch.

Build number = F946BXXS1BXBE

Build date = 31 January 2024

Android Security patch = 01 February 2024

Download size = 404.88MB
(TBA)

Camera version = 14.0.00.46

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

Software information

BXBE UPDATE 1 Screenshot_20240213_131026_Settings.jpg

So far the update has been released for U.K. and European devices on non carrier branded, stock Samsung CSC codes (Firmware Region Codes) for EUX and EUY.

The U.K. carrier branded phones on EVR, (EE/BT), should be out soon.***

*** The carrier branded  EVR devices have now received the update. (See 3 posts below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
3 REPLIES 3
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

"The latest Galaxy Z Fold 5 update is all about addressing security flaws discovered in the operating system. A total of 72 vulnerabilities have been fixed with the February patch. 61 fixes come from Google and 11 from Samsung, with three of them being marked critical while others are marked moderate or high-risk fixes."

Courtesy of SamMobile. See...

Galaxy Z Fold 5 February update arrives in more markets

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung's changelist

FOLD5 Screenshot 2024-02-14 111814.png

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Good news for those on the U.K. carrier branded phones for EE/BT on CSC code EVR. Samsung has now released this update for them.

This completes the roll-out for the U.K. Fold5 devices.

0 Likes