Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold3 update issues

(Topic created on: 14-02-2024 03:31 AM)
Twiztidindahead
Apprentice
Options

Having a issue with my fold3 since latest update to one ui 6. For some reason when the phone is connected to Bluetooth youtube will not play worth a darn. It just lags. But if I turn off Bluetooth it plays just fine. I've notice youtube music is doing the same thing. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix?

9 REPLIES 9
OZuPe
Student
Options

I'm having a similar problem on my zFold 3 5g. Voice/video call apps (tried WhatsApp, Messenger and imo) stop working/responding when earbuds connected via Bluetooth. Sometimes system ui also stops working/responding as well - kinda scary when that app closes. Dialogue box pops up that says "app xxx stopped responding" and has 2 options; close app or wait. Screen often freezes/lags when the pop up opens. Have tried restarting phone and unpairing-repairing earbuds.

Apps work perfectly fine with Bluetooth turned off - both normal & speaker mode

0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
Just been reading your post what I recommend you do is check to see if there any app update because those can fix some of the issues also if your Bluetooth devices have apps check to see if they have any updates because they might just need an update also check in the galaxy store to see if there are any updates for native Samsung apps. Hope that helps if that does work restart your phone because it might require a restart to get everything back to normal but I hope some of theses solutions are able to be helpful
0 Likes
Twiztidindahead
Apprentice
Options

So I figured out my issue. With latest update they made a setting to set which apps play sound on other devices. I selected my apps and my problem went away

Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
Well done that is great to hear
0 Likes
OZuPe
Student
Options

Thanks for your update. I'll give that a go too. Strange that it's limited to selecting 5 apps... 

0 Likes
Twiztidindahead
Apprentice
Options

Agreed. But it solved my issue. I hope in near future they allow more apps

Blobbymatt
Apprentice
Options
This needs to be fixed
0 Likes
Twiztidindahead
Apprentice
Options

I mean I technically did find a fix if you read comments above.

0 Likes
Blobbymatt
Apprentice
Options
Even when I select things to play on my car it's won't and I can't select for phone calls
0 Likes