Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 4 screen

(Topic created on: 13-12-2023 06:06 AM)
Akul1
First Poster
Options

I m using this z fold 4 and in 13th month i m facing this issue where the inside screen of my phone breaks on its own by just opening the fold and now what m i suppose to do go back to iphone 

IMG-20231213-WA0000.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
No just get samsung that doesn't have moving parts for example an ultra. Iphone is an option however you will have to deal with them software bugs
0 Likes
jimmyc1163
Student
Options
I had this exact issue with my Fold 3. Contacted Samsung support and they replaced under warranty. Had to send it off and took about a week
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Contact Samsung Customer Support and book a repair.
The screen has got damaged in some way and failed.
So would need a replacement.
Members_ztazZT5
Explorer
Options

IMG_0021.jpegIMG_0022.jpegIMG_0023.jpeg

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How long did you leave the screen protector on when I started peeling away?

On my sons ZFLIP4 when it started to come away, I ordered a replacement but it took a week to arrive, I found on every flip an almost cracking like sound.

Moral as soon as the protector starts to detach replace it
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Members_ztazZT5
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately the screen protector started bubbling as soon as I went on a pretty intense work trip for 3 weeks. By the end of 3 weeks the LCD started developing black spots along the seam which eventually spread to all but a small corner of working screen. So less than 3 weeks from screen protector starting to come off to LCD completely failing. 

0 Likes
ARMcMeen
First Poster
Options

Terrible product. The large screen if my Fold4 cracked right along the hinge 14 months (out of warranty) of regular use with no drops. $500 to repair!

This is a common occurrence if the online complaints are anything to go by.

0 Likes
mnc-mnc
Student
Options

I am using fold4 since Nov-2022, now the main screen (after you fold) is blank. Terrible product, spent over $1600 and barely used 15 months. What are my options?>

0 Likes