Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps closing by itself ????

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 04:21 AM)
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
Is there anyway a samsung can be controlled by another device remotely??? Upon going to sleep and waking up I have realised that a few of my most recently used apps have been closed down. Suspicious behaviour, I've had a Samsung for just over a year and I've encountered a few dodgy things with the phone. A selling point to me was that they cannot be hacked or comprised, any ideas people ??
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
I didn't have the smart tutor app at the time, that's the only app I know that can control my phone remotely or my screen can be shared.
What do you fellow members recommend if your screen is getting shared or phone being controlled remotely?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Really a Samsung phone can be compromised if another person has had access to your phone and installed something. 

I'd firstnsuggest to clear the cache of the apps behaving as they shouldn't via Settings > Apps > Choose the app > Storage > Clear Cache > Then see how things go. 

Other generic troubleshooting steps are....

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "