Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android version 13 Update

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 09:49 PM)
Smiler71
First Poster
Options
Cannot sync with Fitbit charge 5 after latest SW update. Global issue on Z Flip/Fold phones. What is Samsung doing to sort this issue I wonder
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I don't have the device you have but my Samsung Gear s³ frontier and Samsung Watch⁴ Classic are having no issues connecting or syncinh to my phone after updates.

Have you tried any troubleshooting at all ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Smiler71
First Poster
Options
Hi, yes, every possible troubleshooting, this appears to only effect the Z Flip and fold handsets. Spotted a forum on Google about the situation. Fitbit are aware of this issue. Any other Z Flip3 users out there having this same issue?
0 Likes
auntyjojo
First Poster
Options
I am no longer able to sync my flip 3 with my fitbit. Hasd another update this morning and it still doesn't work!
0 Likes
Smiler71
First Poster
Options
Guess we have to wait for App developers or Samsung to sort this issue out 😩
0 Likes
EyeEye
First Poster
Options
Disappointed that Samsung are not fixing the Andriod 13 update. Only jist bought the Flip 4, can no longer use my fitbit Luxe. Google searches showing lots of people in same situation. One post said they have released fix, but my phone has all latest updates and hasn't fixed anything. Has anyone else got it working yet? Done all the troubleshooting advice several times but nothing works. Waste of £109 I paid for my fitbit which is only 1 year old. Gggrrrr
0 Likes