Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 06:52 AM)
TheObserver
Explorer
Options
Is there any timeframe on when we will be able to receive the beta for Android 12?
3 REPLIES 3
rosalin
First Poster
Options
Yes I have same question. For days I'm trying any possible way to get android 12
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
No one knows unfortunately, well no one that knows is allowed to share that with us.
I would say it's imminent though as they have or are just about to release the full version on the S21. The beta has been open for the Fold and Flip for at least a month in other regions and you can install it manually if you want to (search on XDA). Your devices must have a CSC code of BTU though for you to be able to install it manually or for you to receive the Beta Banner on here. You can change your CSC if you are a little technical and can follow instructions.

Saying all that and based on where they are with the s21 beta, I would not be surprised if they don't release the Fold beta in the UK and just do a full release in a month or so.

Frustrating right!
TheObserver
Explorer
Options
It is frustrating. I think I will try and be patient and wait for the full release. Had mixed results with betas in the past.