1. Downloaded Google Play Books and turn off Night Light (It wasn't even turned on in the first place)
2. Turn off Blue Light Filter
3. Turned off/on Adaptive Brightness
4. Adjusted White Balance (Nothing changes whatever adjustment I have done)
5. Turned on Always on Display then double click on lock screen (First, this method helped me, but then it just came back, and this method doesn't work anymore, whenever it's background is black, the screen is normal, but then when other color interferes, it just shows yellow tint again)
What I have discovered:
1. Using Oled display helped the screen to become normal again but this is draining battery and I want to find out what's happening on my phone.
2. Whenever the screen brightness is adjusted to too low, the screen is back to normal, and when it is at its brightest, it's also normal, but then when it is adjusted in between the limits and minimums, the yellow tint is back.