Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording volume low

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 07:03 PM)
Phillymundo
Student
Options

I'm trying to record videos but every time whether indoors or outdoor the volume is too low. I've recorded fine on my pad but not the phone. No good for publishing YouTube videos. Help please.

3 REPLIES 3
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try using a third party app like AZ Screen Recorder from the Play Store, instead of Samsung built-in screen recorder. Hopefully, that should resolve the issue 😃.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Phillymundo: Do you have a case or cover on your S9? If so, try removing it to see if the video audio improves. Furthermore, after you've captured a video, open the Gallery app > Select the video > Tap the pencil symbol at the bottom of the screen to enter Edit mode > From the symbols at the bottom of the screen , scroll all the way to the right to the musical note, and make sure that 'Video Volume' is at a suitable level. I'd also recommend heading to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, and making sure your Media volume slider is at a suitable level. 

0 Likes
Phillymundo
Student
Options
Tried cover on and off with little difference. Video volume yellow line fully to the right. The media volume is working fine but not the issue as the sound is clearly too low when I transfer the mp4 file to play on my laptop and posting on YouTube.
0 Likes