Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem ringing a specific number

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 04:01 PM)
horseriderdeb
First Poster
Options
Hi

I have my parents landline tel number on my phone. I am having a problem that when I dial it it connects then immediately cuts off. My parents can ring me. I have deleted their number and re added it but it still does it. Any ideas what I can do please 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @horseriderdeb ,

Try removing/deleting the contact from any call history and your contacts list so there's no sign of it on your phone and then ask that caller to ring you and see what happens.

It is still is rejected and you don't have the spam caller setting toggled On in your phone app: Phone> Menu (3 dots top right)> Settings> Block numbers> Check if the number is there. 

If this is not the case, as a process of elimination can you try your sim card on another phone and then see what happens. If it continues then you'll need to contact your network provider

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
if I am reading your post right... it is when you're ringing your parents landline number yes?

I would suggest getting your parents to check the block settings of their house phone too... they may have accidentally blocked you.
0 Likes