Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misted camera

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 05:55 PM)
sellwin90
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I did a search and nothing came up straight away. Today I was on the phone and walking whilst it was raining. I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket until I got home. I was pretty drenched. This afternoon I came to use my front camera and it is all misted up on the front. Has anyone else had this issue and what's the best way to solves this?

The Samsung support team online were pretty rubbish and kept asking me to troubleshoot it when I can clearly see it has water on the inside of the lens!

Cheers

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@sellwin90: If water is visible in the camera lens then I recommend visiting a Samsung Support Centre to arrange for an engineer to inspect the device. To find your nearest one, please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

The warranty on your device covers software and hardware defects, but not instances of physical or liquid damage. If your device is under 24 months old and the engineer deems the issue to be hardware related then the service will be free of charge, otherwise a charge will be applicable. For your peace of mind you will be given the chance to opt in or out of the repair prior to any work being carried out. I hope this helps.
0 Likes