Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP NEEDED- Using Time Limited License pop up?

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 10:24 PM)
PT82
Journeyman
Options

My Samsung S9 last few days keeps popping up at bottom saying Using Time Limited License. Why is this and how can i stop it? 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
brandonm71
First Poster
Options

mine says the same 

0 Likes
PT82
Journeyman
Options
Ive no clue why started yesterday. I contacted O2 n they said to contact Samsung about it
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@PT82 @brandonm71: Are you using a particular app or feature when you see the notification? Have you tried checking for any available updates via Settings > Software Update? If you restart the S9 in Safe Mode, does the issue persist? If not, please restart the phone and remove any recently installed third party applications, as this issue is likely to be stemming from an external source. To access Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. 

0 Likes
PT82
Journeyman
Options
I'll have a look.Thanks.
0 Likes
Smarshall
First Poster
Options

This just happened to me yesterday. I noticed it more on FB app though. Not sure why this is occurring.

0 Likes
Albertyoo
First Poster
Options

Same happened with my Samsung S9+. I did try everything and still appearing time to time on différent apps. Please help

0 Likes
Eti121
First Poster
Options
me too!
0 Likes
Ava41
First Poster
Options
mine started 2 days ago, Samsung Galaxy
0 Likes
PT82