Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torch notification sound

(Topic created on: yesterday)
FCF2
Apprentice
Options
How do I stop my phone playing a notification sound every time I switch on the torch?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I honestly have not came across this setting in my phone settings. Or seen it being able to do using routines. However there is flash notifications, which I don't think that is what you are talking about. Have you either downloaded a third party app which you may have enable to do this. Or are you using any good lock module that can enable sound notification for when you turn the torch on?
AndrewL
Options

@FCF2: The only thing I can think of is Settings > Sounds and vibration > System sound > Touch interactions > Off. This is not so much a notification sound, and more of a short beep, but might explain what you're experiencing. Let me know if this helps. 

FCF2
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the reply. No to 3rd party app or good lock module. It started happening a while ago on my s20+. I've changed to s24+ this week and thought it would stop happening on the new handset. I assume some setting from my s20 got switched over to the new phone. Very annoying, I just want it to stop doing this!
FCF2
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Andrew, tried that but it didn't fix it.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Fingers crossed someone knows how to help with this issue. I honestly can not find anything about sound notification when torch is turned on.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@AndrewL

OP referred to "Torch" not "Touch" 🤣🤣
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Piper123: I know :smiling-face: When troubleshooting the issue, the only thing I could think of was that the Torch was sounding when switched on due to Touch interactions being enabled. It does make sense, honestly :smiling-face: