Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tapestry app

(Topic created on: 13-03-2024 04:14 PM)
Jwoody1
Explorer
Options
Does anyone have the tapestry app on there phone? On iPhone I could take screenshots of my child whenever the school put pictures on the tapestry app but now I'm on Samsung S24 ultra I get a message saying I don't have permission, I've asked my childs teacher who says she has iPhone and has no problems taking screenshots.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
this could be to do with a privacy feature, could you maybe try on a different device eg your partner? you could also try asking other parents.
but most likely its a privacy Feature and the teacher can screenshot because she owns the class/team.
Jwoody1
Explorer
Options
It's ok I've worked a way round it, I've logged into my tapestry account online with my phone and can screenshot as much as I like, I was literally on iPhone 15 plus a few weeks ago and could screenshot but never been able to do it on S24 ultra, I also notice the tapestry app hasn't been updated on android since February 2023 so I'm kind of thinking the developer has abandoned it on android and just concentrating on apple, I've emailed the developer of Tapestry and asked for clarification 👍
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Might depend what app your using, WhatsApp are now banning you from taken screenshot of profile pictures.
0 Likes
Jwoody1
Explorer
Options
It's the tapestry app schools use to share pictures of what they do in school, thing is the app lays you screenshot on iPhone but not android surely both platforms should have the same rules about what's allowed and what's not, if anything I'd of thought apple would have been the ones to stop screenshots for security reasons
0 Likes
Jwoody1
Explorer
Options
So for anyone seeing this who also has the Tapestry app and can't screen shot within the app the Tapestry developer emailed me after I asked the question as to why screenshots are allowed on iPhone but not android and they are saying the next update which should be ready by the end of March may possibly include the ability to do screenshots so we'll see, strange that they are suddenly updating the app when they've not updated it for the past 14 months but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt I guess.
0 Likes