Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra Mobile Network Drop

(Topic created on: 19-03-2024 08:43 AM)
Members_Z63vHPy
Student
Options

Hi, I am having huge issues regarding mobile connectivity with my Samsung S24Ultra.

Whenever I am using an app that needs live interactions like Whatsapp, Teams calls but also online games, the app interrupts the service (Whatsapp will show No connection and the call will stop for example) but at the same time the signal level at the right top shows that there is 5G signal. 

It is really disruptive because sometimes it happens every few seconds and if you are working on Teams it really create big issues.

I have already tried to reset the Network Configurations, restart, reset, Flight mode off and on etc, but nothing. I have also called my network provider (I am in Singapore), they said that they see me constantly online and they also tried to reset my network but nothing happened.

I am quite sure it is a Device issue at this stage. Did anyone experience the same?   Galaxy S24 Ultra 

8 REPLIES 8
Del1701
Pioneer
Options

@Members_Z63vHPy have you tried a new sim card? That could possibly help.

0 Likes
Members_Z63vHPy
Student
Options

do you mean asking my Network operator to give me a new sim card to replace the current one? I haven`t tried. I will check with them. Thank you for the suggestion

Del1701
Pioneer
Options

Yes, that's what I meant. I've had to do the same recently because of call drop outs and texting issues, I'd had the old sim card for quite a few years. The new sim card worked for me 👍

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I believe I read somewhere that there were some issues with work profiles and a fix would be coming.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
CLF
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I too am experiencing a similar issue, I thought it was my broadband provider, but I confirmed today that it is not. When a call comes through, the person on the other end can't hear me! This is so frustrating.

kgnaltnkm
Student
Options

Hi. I have that same problem. 

GordyW
Journeyman
Options
That doesn't work. My suspicion is it's Samsung's "optimising performance". Tried all the troubleshooting and a factory reset seemed to work, for two days and now the problem is back.
0 Likes
GordyW
Journeyman
Options
Is it still working?
0 Likes