Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra blurry main camera

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
Hi all, 

I received a new S24 Ultra on Saturday which I love but the right side of images on main camera is soft, blurry, out of focus. It gets better or worse depending on scene but left side and middle is sharp. The blur is only far right side so not too much of the frame. Is this normal for such lenses or is it defective?? Does anyone else have such an issue?? If its defective I'll call Vodafone. See image 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It can't be right. Get a new one 

0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
I thought so it's bugging me such an expensive device
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have a camera lens protector on the phone. If so I'd recommend removing this.
If you have a case on the phone, try removing that and see if the photo improves. If so then need another case.
If not then the phone probably needs looking at or replacing
0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
No I don't use camera lens protectors and as for case it has a wide opening around where lenses are so it's not blocking any part of the lens. I'm not that daft. It's a blurry lens not blocked
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately I can't view your image @Shamrock_Sean 

You can run the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App and send feedback via your Samsung Members App. 

Ultimately a Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone if your past your initial relevant cooling off period. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
No I've only just got it on contract so got 30 days if faulty. Thanks but doubt diagnostic tool will help. It's not really great with such an expensive device. It'll be second unit I'd be swapping as first unit had dust underneath the 5x zoom lens. Not having much luck am I??
0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
Here is the image if possible can see this time 20240520_094037_1000000783_1716197609.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm not implying you are daft. I'm not sure where you got that from.
Sometimes, some cases can affect the camera for various reasons. Hence why I mentioned it. Equally, some camera lens protectors will affect image quality.
I'm not there, so cannot see what you have on your phone.
They are just suggestions in case, as has come up before with others posting here
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
OK thanks sorry didn't mean to sound rude 😅