Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos posting upside down on Instagram

(Topic created on: 12-02-2024 10:46 PM)
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Help! This is so frustrating!!! Photos are posting upside down on Instagram, I can't seem to fix this, anyone can relate? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Sorry what do you mean to crop them the right way around? They are the right way already... They just post upside down..
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Just rotate the photo before posting it, hope it helps
0 Likes
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
I did try this before posting on here, still the same unfortunately.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Probably Instagram and not your phone as they have suffered a few issues lately.
0 Likes
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
I don't think it's Instagram, I tried from PC and the same picture posted as normal.
0 Likes
jcummings
First Poster
Options

I've had that problem. And a host of other IG problems since switching to the s24 ultra.

- photos posting upside down (I rotated before posting and this helped SOME of the time)

- photos not posting at all.  (Not adding hashtags or a caption when posting helped.  I would edit after to add in hashtags. It didn't work everytime)

- unable to see some posters full caption when I hit expand. (Logging in and out again sometimes fixed it)

- receiving blank text within the DM inbox.  I'd have to ask my friend to screenshot what she was sending because all I received was blank text box)

This has all made me regret my change of device:(

0 Likes
jcummings
First Poster
Options

Oh and of course, un-installed and reinstalled multiple times.

0 Likes
jcummings
First Poster
Options

I've encountered all of the  following since switching to the S24 ultra.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled app several times.  Anyone else?

- photos posting upside down (I rotated before posting and this helped SOME of the time)

- photos not posting at all. (Not adding hashtags or a caption when posting helped. I would edit after to add in hashtags. It didn't work everytime)

- unable to see some posters full caption when I hit expand. (Logging in and out again sometimes fixed it)

- receiving blank text within the DM inbox. I'd have to ask my friend to screenshot what she was sending because all I received was blank text box)

This has all made me regret my change of device:(

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

This a strange array of issues, for sure, and I haven't been able to replicate any of these from my side, @jcummings and @glamoursugar

As Instagram is a third-party app (from our position, at least), we're somewhat limited in the support that we can offer.

However, I'm very confident that the app developer will be able to advise you further.

Therefore, I recommend loading the Instagram app listing on the Google Play Store. This will show you the app details, customer reviews, and other information related to the app.

On this listing, you will see Developer contact: there will be a website link, an email address, and a physical address listed. Please use the email address provided to liaise with the developer, enquiring about the app settings that you need to customise/activate in this instance. The developer will be in touch with you with some next steps. Alternatively, reporting this will allow it to make refinements to the app (should that prove to be the resolution, of course).

You may also be able to find a solution and contact options via Instagram's Help sections online.

0 Likes