Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low sound on 24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 20-04-2024 11:32 AM)
czech2442
First Poster
Options

Low volume on S24 ultra. This phone sucks. I had the 23 ultra and with the volume at 25% it's louder than the 24 at almost 60 percent. Absolutely garbage. I've tried every option on the equalizer and all the otjer sound options. If anyone else has any ideas let me know please. And yes, my phone is up to date on the software. Samsung, you have a major issue if this is the trash you are going to sell.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you measure, with an instrument,  the difference or is it subjective feeling? Via headphones as loud as on the old phone? 

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi @czech2442 

I have noticed that on voice calls and on speaker phone the volume seems a bit low. However, when playing media content the volume is quite loud and good.

Are you having issues on calls or media playing?

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Search Volume media limit and see if its ON if so turn it off.

1713630840152.jpg
RajivPannuri
Student
Options
Had no clue that we have this option! 😅
0 Likes
czech2442
First Poster
Options

It's turned off already

0 Likes
czech2442
First Poster
Options

If I am playing video on Instagram I have to turn up the volume to atleast 50-60 percent. I rarely turned the volume up that loud when I played videos ony old S23 Ultra. There is either a major software issue that isn't being addressed by #Samsung or the speakers on the 24 ultra is straight trash

0 Likes
czech2442
First Poster
Options

When I have my sound on, the system volume is barely even audible. I have all my volume options turned up all the way up and have turned off and on all the options that could possibly affect them and nothing has changed it. I'm leaning towards the issue being a system software problem because I downloaded a keyboard app and turned that volume up to 50 percent and it's significantly louder than the Samsung normal system keystrokes and it's not even close.

0 Likes
czech2442
First Poster
Options

No I played the same video on both phones.amd the sound is remarkably lower on the 24 ultra. I've read on reddit that this is a known issue and Samsung isn't doing anything to fix the problem. 

0 Likes
MrM86
Journeyman
Options
Send them a bug report. Many people have been having issues with low volume for notifications and calls. I sent them a bug report, and apparently, there will be a fix in the next update. It's pointless posting on these forums as Samsung doesn't read it.
0 Likes