Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just love to mess things up?

(Topic created on: 24-04-2024 11:00 AM)
Sabclips
Pioneer
Options
For the first time after I had this phone about 3 months ago, I had the best battery life after the March Google play system update. I had about 2hours of standby for every 1% battery loss and on the average about 7-10 minutes of SoT for every percentage dropped. But Samsung wouldn't allow me enjoy this for more than a month. They released the April Google play systems update and another OS update yesterday. Sadly after these 2 updates, I barely get 1 hour standby/percentage drop, and about 3-5minutes SoT for every 1% drop. FYI, I have cleared cache partition after the updates. Samsung, give us battery improvement update, there is no joy in having this powerful phone if you are too worried about the battery hence dumbing it down
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Have you had a look at your battery stats to see what's consuming your battery?
0 Likes
Sabclips
Pioneer
Options
Nothing really. I restrict background app usage
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
How long does the Battery last? Whilst can be a bit of a hassle sometimes necessary to do a Factory Reset after backing up , may best to restore from cloud and set up some things manually.
However if the drain is still significant advisable to send an Error Report. Go To Samsung Members -Get help -Error report. include the error logs plus details of the issues , and screenshots of the battery usage (Settings -Battery and device care - Battery).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
MarkBryant
Explorer
Options
Have you cleared the phone's cache partition?

I encountered a similar issue after the One UI 6.1 update on my S23 Plus. Upon receiving advice to clear the phone's cache partition, the issue was resolved.

If you wish to attempt this solution, you may restart the phone and press and hold the volume up and power keys simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds when the Samsung logo appears. This action will lead you to a menu. Utilize the volume up and down buttons to navigate and select the phone cache partition, then press the power button to confirm your selection.

I trust this information proves beneficial.
0 Likes
Sabclips
Pioneer
Options
Thanks, very much I have, though. I stated it in the write-up above
0 Likes
Sabclips
Pioneer
Options
I also realised it feels much warmer after the last update
0 Likes