Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s24

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 11:26 AM)
Raghava chinnu
First Poster
Options

● Live Translate: This feature can translate conversations in real-time, both voice and
text, making it easier to communicate with people who speak different languages. It
works with over 60 languages and can be used in phone calls, video chats, and
messaging apps.
● Circle to Search: This feature allows you to search for information about anything on
your screen by simply circling it with your finger. It can be used to search for text,
images, videos, or even products.
● Galaxy AI: This is Samsung's own AI assistant, which can be used to perform a
variety of tasks, such as making calls, sending messages, setting reminders, and
controlling smart home devices. It can also be used to personalize your phone
experience by learning your preferences and habits.
● Pro-Video Mode: This mode uses AI to help you capture better videos, even in
low-light conditions. It can automatically adjust the white balance, exposure, and
focus, and it can also track subjects and keep them in focus.
● Object Eraser: This feature uses AI to remove unwanted objects from your photos. It
can be used to remove people, signs, or other distractions from your photos.
These are just a few of the many AI-powered features of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra.
With its powerful AI capabilities, the S24 Ultra is a great choice for users who want a phone
that can help them do more, be more productive, and have more fun.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Raghava chinnu
First Poster
Options

Thank you 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes we know about all this already
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Live translate was not functional. The AI voice keeps inventing a story. It translate what was said but it begins to say nonsensical stuff and does stop talking.

I will try again after the update, but for what I have experienced so far, it is not functional at all.

Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Now it's not like OP had galaxy AI to at least try to rephrase the above or something lol
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Live translate is unusable still. I did another test after the update and it suffers from the same problem. The AI voice keeps speaking nonsense. 

0 Likes