Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug problems, after launch...

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 05:12 PM)
Alexuq
Explorer
Options
I want to ask you a question that bothers me, A question that worries me, I want to ask you, is the time when I buy a phone a few days after its release (big mistake) please, Samsung users, can you tell me if it always happened like the Samsung flagships... it takes until the phone is fixed through software updates or even s24 ultra is the most unoptimized phone and with many bugs? 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Alexuq 

Samsung wouldn't intentionally launch a phone with issues " bugs " in it. 

The issue with the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Series is that some people don't like how the new display looks in regards to colours.

It's more Natural than previous phone's and the vivid mode does not apply a more expansive vivid look on it. 

Samsung have said there is nothing wrong with the displays however after all the feedback they've received there might be a software update to help bring more balance to this in the near future. 

Software updates bring new features , enhance existing features and bring security updates to help combat vulnerabilities. 

Some people like to wait a while before buying a new phone that's been launched and others prefer to Pre order to take advantage of hopefully getting the phobe earlier than the official launch date and to take up promotional offers such as double up of the internal storage space. 

I've bought many flagship phone's and been happy with them all. 

The Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra I'm using right now is amazing and when the promotional items are right for me I'll be buying the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra too. 

Ultimately it's a personal choice whether to pull the trigger and buy or not. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Alexuq
Explorer
Options
thank you for the feedback, yes related to the s24 the phone looks good i can't say no,but the s23 will remain the legendary EDGE and yes the s24 ultra is not ready yet my opinion is that this phone can do more than it seems to do, that is until it gets updates strong stables, this phone is now considered pros and cons, for me one at the moment I will wait until March, maybe it will be fixed, that's why I was saying... it's the first time I buy a new Samsung flagship after its launch and I didn't expect it to have noticeable bugs ..well, I hope that at least until March it will be ok...
0 Likes