Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was face filter removed from the gallery video editor?

(Topic created on: 19-12-2023 04:21 AM)
Kingabel
Apprentice
Options
The face smooth filter is no longer available after updating to the latest version. This is just messed up, the worse backward update ever. Instead of you to add more features, you are taking out the good ones 😒 
16 REPLIES 16
JLCARLSON
Student
Options

Agreed 100% wtf! 

GosiaK84
Student
Options
@samsung bring the smooth filter back! Why was this even removed?
catherinewood
First Poster
Options

Why did Samsung take this away?????   I used it all the time on my biz videos!!!  come-on Samsung.    I can afford to dump this "new phone"      get it back, bring it back ASAP...scheesch

MVE001
Student
Options
They have it on photos but not on the video which I think was avery bad mistake and update as big as this one with a whole load of new updates keep the old updates,tell the people before removing it so we get a say as we are the ones putting up the initial fir the device
sanferprops
Apprentice
Options

not only in s23 ultra, it is also gone in s22 ultra. it was there working just fine!

TF Samsung? 

AndrewSpec
Student
Options

I was an avid user of the video Face Effects. It was a massive advantage over iPhone / iOS and now you guys have removed it. Unbelievable. If anything I was expecting the update to take the Face Effects further, improving on beautification tweaks, blemish removal, skin tone, grey hair removal etc but no. Instead you've binned it. I can't understand the logic, honestly.

LenLen1
Journeyman
Options

Amongst very many disadvantages to iPhones,  Samsung has only a few advantages that keep their loyal customers from switching to Apple. Somehow, someone at Samsung keeps sabotaging the company by removing features that people love and use. The video editing filters were very important for many and now they are gone.  Good job Samsung! The same Trend I noticed on their other products. We all know that Galaxy s24 is coming but removing futures from the older phones and probably reintroducing them to a new model  makes people trust less the company that's for sake of a new upcoming products makes older but relatively fresh phones less attractive.  No wonder the resale value of Samsung phones are much much lower than iPhones.  I try very hard to stay loyal to this brand.

LenLen1
Journeyman
Options

Amongst  many disadvantages to iPhones,  Samsung has only a few advantages that keep their loyal customers from switching to Apple. Somehow, someone at Samsung keeps sabotaging the company by removing features that people love and use. The video editing filters were very important for many and now they are gone.  Good job Samsung! The same Trend I noticed on their other products. We all know that Galaxy s24 is coming but removing futures from the older phones and probably reintroducing them to a new model  makes people trust less the company that's for sake of a new upcoming products makes older but relatively fresh phones less attractive.  No wonder the resale value of Samsung phones are much much lower than iPhones.  I try very hard to stay loyal to this brand. 🙏

0 Likes
LenLen1
Journeyman
Options

Amongst very many disadvantages to iPhones,  Samsung has only a few advantages that keep their loyal customers from switching to Apple. Somehow, someone at Samsung keeps sabotaging the company by removing features that people love and use. The video editing filters were very important for many and now they are gone.  Good job Samsung! The same Trend I noticed on their other products. We all know that Galaxy s24 is coming but removing futures from the older phones and probably reintroducing them to a new model  makes people trust less the company that's for sake of a new upcoming products makes older but relatively fresh phones less attractive.  No wonder the resale value of Samsung phones are much much lower than iPhones.  I try very hard to stay loyal to this brand.

0 Likes