Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

When is the Oneui6 beta for the S23 series?

(Topic created on: 05-06-2023 07:03 PM)
DionDavies
Explorer
Options
Hi. I want to know when is the one ui 6 beta? I like to know!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Most likely the end of July - the middle of August!

May 30, 2023: Although the Galaxy S23 series should be the first to join the upcoming Android 14 One UI 6.0 beta program, Samsung hasn’t revealed any dates yet. Judging by the company’s One UI 5.0 beta schedule for the Galaxy S22 series last year, the Galaxy S23 trio could enter public One UI 6.0 beta testing in early August. The first stable Android 14 build for the Galaxy S23 may go live in October.

Sammobile.

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Most likely the end of July - the middle of August!

May 30, 2023: Although the Galaxy S23 series should be the first to join the upcoming Android 14 One UI 6.0 beta program, Samsung hasn’t revealed any dates yet. Judging by the company’s One UI 5.0 beta schedule for the Galaxy S22 series last year, the Galaxy S23 trio could enter public One UI 6.0 beta testing in early August. The first stable Android 14 build for the Galaxy S23 may go live in October.

Sammobile.

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
DionDavies
Explorer
Options
Thank you!
keith30
Maestro
Options
August is the latest news on that subject.
Hal900000000
Student
Options
I'm using public beta on my pixel 7 pro. And Google pixel is ahead of Samsung but there's really nothing to be getting excited about. It's literally the same.