Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable/flactuating ping on S23+

(Topic created on: 12-10-2023 02:15 AM)
mReal
First Poster
Options

So i bought my s23+ back in july and noticed unstable ping at mobile legends. So i tought that was software issue but after 2 updates it didnt fix it. So i bought modern router and changed my ISP provider. It didnt work, ping was still unstable. 2 weeks ago i did Ping (app name) test and saw that it also flactuates. So i thought i do Ping test with my Tab A8 and saw that there is almost no ping spikes. I did also test my tablet and phone at the mobile legends at the same match. Minimum ping was same (40ms) but only 1-2 ping spikes with my tablet and on phone almost every 5 seconds it flactuates so much it was almost impossible to play. I even factory reset my device and after setting it up (with factory defaults) i downloaded Ping app and it did show the same results. I have reached to customer support and all they told me it was app developers issue and i should talk to them  but they dont understand that i did simple ping test and it already show that there was an issue.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

How does this issue manifest itself in every day use?

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
mReal
First Poster
Options

I see no difference when surfing web or watching videos. It only is noticeable when playing online games. My other devices like OP8 and Tab A8 are very stable on games

0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I don't play video games on my video though I know there are settings to optimize one's phone.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
relikts
Journeyman
Options

I work as a system administrator. Unstable ping is interfering with my work! How can a flagship have such an unstable ping?!!! The difference is from 1 to 30 milliseconds. This is a lot!!!! These are gaps when talking, these are gaps when watching video from CCTV cameras, these are gaps when listening to music, these are authorization failures due to the keys waiting time and much more.... HOW TO FIX THIS?!!!

0 Likes