Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL experiencing video lag and stuttering. Samsung is not fixing the issue

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 07:51 PM)
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
If you look on my profile. A few months ago I complained about the lag I experience when recording video. Even with Auto FPS disabled I still get some videos with 27FPS and a very noticeable lag. Samsung doesn't seem to want to fix the issue anytime soon or ever. It's such a shame.
Screen recording 

4k video that was meant to be 30fps. But instead is 27fps

4k video that was meant to be 30fps. But instead is 29fps

13 REPLIES 13
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried clear cache settings of camera app it shouldn't give a shutter lag
0 Likes
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
I've done that. Restarted my phone. Even factory reset it and the problem still persists
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Report it via Members app

0 Likes
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
I've reported it about 20 times.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Why don't u go into the option ask question In report a error and hopefully samsung expert can get back
0 Likes
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
I have done that like 20 times. I either get a "there seems to be no error in the error report. Please send another error report" or "your auto FPS is on" (which is not true)
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
This is very strange indeed in members app under support u can select ask question through there and a samsung support member team will het back to you hopefully
0 Likes
Members_MBg11aB
Explorer
Options

+1 also have this issue since I got the phone. If I knew that this would persist I wouldn't have upgraded as my S21 had basically the same stutter as the S23 ultra. 

Charlestsa1
Explorer
Options
I keep complaining ,Samsung listen but do nothing to fix the stuttering on 4K video recording.
Their latest response from their Customer Service Team is that this is not a widely known problem!