Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smatswitch

(Topic created on: 22-06-2023 09:56 AM)
joo79
Apprentice
Options
Hi there,
I just bought s23 ultra and have done data transfer using Smartswitch. 
I have been using note 4 many years,love this device, and used Scrapbook apps alot.
I realised that s23 doesn't have this apps but I have save lots of important things in this apps.
How I can transfer this to my new phone? 
Does anyone have the same issue as me?
Please help this.
Many thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
If smart switch is installed on both phones, then just follow the instructions.
I transferred data from my s10 to s21 via WiFi and had no problems. Cable and Bluetooth are available.
0 Likes
joo79
Apprentice
Options
Yes. I have done. And got all the data transfered accept Scrapbook which I do need to have it in my new phone.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@joo79: If you have run into some issues transferring the Scrapbook app to your new Galaxy S23 Ultra, then I recommend heading to the Google Play Store, and downloading/installing the app from there. I'm not sure if the app data is saved to cloud, or locally on your device (as this varies from app to app) therefore you may wish to try signing in to the app to see if you're able to recover your data via a cloud backup. Alternatively, try using Smart Switch once again to move the app data across from your Note4, but not the app itself. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
joo79
Apprentice
Options
I cannot see the scrapbook apps made by Samsung. Do you know which one is it?
By default does S23 ultra has Scrapbook apps?
0 Likes
SCRAPBOOK
First Poster
Options

Hi,Yes, I have the same problem, of course, I was able to install the old version of SCRAPBOOK, but unfortunately the data sync is not done
Please help me, I had important information.

0 Likes