Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Internet Browser Bookmarks All Gone!!

(Topic created on: 06-11-2023 03:37 AM)
Steven139
First Poster
Options

Ok, What happened to my bookmarks I was going to pay my bills online using Samsungs internet browser like I always do every month and all my bookmarks vanished. Did some kind of update erase them. I tried to restore my phone from a older backup with no luck. Please help I have hundreds of bookmarks that have been lost.

3 REPLIES 3
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Try going into your phone settings>Accounts and backups>Manage accounts> then tap on your Samsung account in the list>Sync account. Then make sure Samsung Internet is turned on (see screenshot).
If it was off then turning it back on should bring all your bookmarks back. Give it a little time to sync everything needed.
Screenshot_20231106_062206_Samsung Cloud.jpg
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Hello there, I can try to help your problem here what you need to do is usually there is a button with the three dots press that and go to the tab section, there should be restore bookmarks or tabs if this does not work I'm very sorry for you try using Google chrome or a different. Software you also see if you can sync it with your device if not then just contact Samsung support via this page
Eubanks
First Poster
Options

They are trying to force you to use their cloud like everyone else. You ever wonder why you have full bars but not data. It's because every moron is sending ever pic or post to the cloud. Yes there are more phones being used, but every peice of data doesn't need to leave everyones device and then brought back. The infrastructure isn't built for that yet, and the money isn't going to that hence the fall of the old unlimited plans. I had better service nation wide 10 years ago with speeds. The constant syncing is killing service everywhere. 

0 Likes