Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Boost issue

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 09:46 PM)
ugcjju6339
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I just bought a Galaxy S23 and I try to claim the Disney+ offer from Samsung Boost: https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/

but the problem is that when I press on “Sign In to claim” button it is loading for a while then returns back to same page.

I’m logged in in my Samsung account, I tried by scanning the QR code, I tried on a different phone, I tried on Google Chrome and on Samsung Internet Browser and I tried on my laptop as well. But seems nothing works for me.

I am missing something or there’s a problem with that offer??  Any ideas what else can I do to get that offer?

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
SaRo0486
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issue.
0 Likes
ugcjju6339
First Poster
Options

Do you already have any Disney+ subscription?

0 Likes
SaRo0486
Journeyman
Options
I do yea but I can't even get the page to load to get the code for the free 12 months.
0 Likes
ugcjju6339
First Poster
Options
Maybe we need to cancel our subscription first then try to claim from that page? 🤔
0 Likes
SaRo0486
Journeyman
Options
Apparently after you get the code you need to cancel the subscription.. would be easy if the pages would load lol.
0 Likes
ugcjju6339
First Poster
Options
Oh, I was thinking maybe is not a code but just somehow ties Samsung with Disney and that's it.
0 Likes
SaRo0486
Journeyman
Options
Now mine is saying I have no eligible devices 🤔 even tho I have.
0 Likes
ugcjju6339
First Poster
Options
I just can't get past this page. Even if I'm already logged in is asking me to sign in to claim, I press there, is loading for 1 minute then return back to this page... 🙁Screenshot_20231103_224118_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
SaRo0486
Journeyman
Options
That's what was happening to me now I get this..Screenshot_20231103_223617_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes