Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra turning up

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 09:46 PM)
rainxow
Explorer
Options
Does anyone know why my s23 ultra keeps on turning up the volume for some reason as it can go from 10% to 40% volume without me touching the volume buttons

Edit
Its fixed now thanks for all the help and advice 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Grizz1
Student
Options

So i remember i changed a setting when it started doing that, i had turned on "use volume buttons for media" so i went and turned it off and looks like that fixed it for me. Hasnt done that anymore 

View solution in context

Solution
birdienumnum
First Poster
Options

Go to settings/ Sounds and Vibration/ Volume - then at the bottom is a slider to turn the Volume Buttons for Media on or off

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Mindee
Pioneer
Options

Does it happen anytime or when doing something specifically like in specific app, when getting notification? Check if you haven't made something in Modes and Routines that could be associated with volume turning up or down. Also check if you any third-party apps that may affect the volume.  Maybe you haven't downloaded latest software update? Check it. Lastly I'd suggest just restarting your phone. Hope something works out!

0 Likes
rainxow
Explorer
Options
Thx i will try also it happens anytime
Grizz1
Student
Options

Did you find any solutions? I have done a few restarts and im up to do date on updates but itll go up to 50% volume randomly even when phone is locked 

0 Likes
rainxow
Explorer
Options
It worked for me for 3 days and now its gone back to doing so i have no clue mate
0 Likes
Milo26
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my s23 ultra as well, when i listen to music on spotify or watch a video on youtube or facebook suddenly turn up or go down the volume...

0 Likes
rainxow
Explorer
Options
Same
0 Likes
JGJPE
First Poster
Options

Have you found a solution for this? I have the same issue on my s23

0 Likes
rainxow
Explorer
Options
No
0 Likes
Solution
Grizz1
Student
Options

So i remember i changed a setting when it started doing that, i had turned on "use volume buttons for media" so i went and turned it off and looks like that fixed it for me. Hasnt done that anymore