Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Screen STILL non functioning after update.

(Topic created on: 11-04-2024 04:47 PM)
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Hi guys just wanted to see if others are still in the same boat. Obviously updated phone recently and had same issue as others of screen not working at all, except with the S Pen.
Just updated with today's update thinking finally it's over, but problem is still here. 

Haven't actually seen an article from Samsung even addressing this which I thinks a disgrace. Anyone else still in the same boat and feeling forgotten about? Can't cope much longer just with the S Pen and whole issue and lack of response has really put me off Samsung who I've used my whole life... 
21 REPLIES 21
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
If its something you're considering I'd probably recommend reading up on it yourself first
0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Samsung UK are assuring me on Twitter that it is still being looked into but honestly still don't feel assured.
0 Likes
mitch111
First Poster
Options
I might just get oem screen
0 Likes
MagTib
First Poster
Options

I am FUMING. Never seen anything so bad. Complete ignorance from Samsung!!! I have no phone😫. Screen doesn’t work at all after that update. Help😭

0 Likes
MagTib
First Poster
Options

Looked onto or actually being concerned how terrible that is and affecting people who rely on their phones! This is unacceptable 😭

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
No. We don't advise users to flash their devices. It's against community guidelines and can damage your device and render any warranty null and void.
0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Yes thank you Robin, hence why I said he should he should do his own research. Also damage my device? It's already damaged. Warranty? I've got none or I wouldn't be in this situation in first place
0 Likes
TroubleMaker86
Apprentice
Options

What do you meen with ( flashed )

0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Please read up on this yourself or better still, reach out to Samsung like I keep doing to show them it's more than just me with the problem👍
0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Please feed it all back directly to Samsung👍
0 Likes