Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra S Pen Rubber Burned

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 11:28 PM)
Jeff619
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I have not been using my S Pen on my S23 Ultra but the other day I Open it and there a Burned Rubber around it which I believe comes from the material and cause of the heat battery inside of the phone.Anyone having issue with there S Pen?
18 REPLIES 18
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

That's rough man. It looks to me like you can do everything right and there's still a potential for something like that to happen. I hope you get it fixed and figured out.

0 Likes
AM1985
First Poster
Options

20230521_210419.jpg

20230521_210639.jpg

 a similar incident happened to my friend's s23 ultra pen which is less than a month old.

Service center won't replace the unit and is insisting on just replacing the s-pen.

0 Likes
Jeff619
Journeyman
Options
As its cause by the Screen Protector glue,it's not fault or cover by Samsung Manufacturer.Your friend is lucky if they replacing him an S Pen
0 Likes
KhalilElkerdi
Student
Options

I had the same problem too! I'm so p*****!

0 Likes
Rishabhdhmn4
First Poster
Options

I also face this problum samsung care would say cosmatic issue does not consider in warrenty 

0 Likes
S233
First Poster
Options

Can we get warranty  for this problem?

0 Likes
Steved1
First Poster
Options

1000008617.jpg

0 Likes
Steved1
First Poster
Options

I had the same thing not sure how to proceed , ordered a new pen. But I think the battery  melted it.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hi all, just going to post this again. We do take issues like these very seriously. 

If you're based in the UK or Ireland, then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes