Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ULTRA - BATTERY LIFE

(Topic created on: a week ago)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi all, hope you are all well.
After updating to the june update my battery life has went down massivelyyyy, Now i have to charge my phone nearly 3 times a day. Before it lasted me the whole day and sometimes had to charge it at night before bed, and then while im sleeping. 
Has anyone else experienced this? Quite annoying to be honest.

13 REPLIES 13
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What's your screen on time now and what was it before? 

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Cant remember the before, sorry. 1718915355870_1718915355863_0.png
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

6hr SOT is decent 

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
125% battery usage for 6h isnt really though imo
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Change it to Since last charge and see how long it lasts. Did you wipe phone cache after update 

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Not yet, how do i change it to simce last charge?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It also depends on the type of usage.

I.E. is you are streaming mostly and not touching the screen you'll get longer.

But if you are constantly touching the screen like on Facebook or Instagram then what your getting isn't far out to be honest.

I get shot 10 to 11 hours SOT streaming on dim screen and a full day total on a charge with my S24 Ultra for comparison.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
i stream some youtube in mornings and some in afternoon , then during the day id use facebook, snapchat and instagram. Although none of these apps actually dont use that much battery othrr than snapchat, which is strange. I wish id get atleast 10 hours of SOT but i dont see that happening unless samsung release a really good update.
0 Likes
KP_76
Voyager
Options
Sorry to hear this. The second May update absolutely battered my battery life, however the June update has completely resolved that.

My battery life hasn't been great for months, but it's beeb good enough to not worry about charging more than once a day.

Hopefully, the next update will fix your battery life, like mine has been fixed with the June one.
0 Likes