Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 problems after one ui 6 upgrade

(Topic created on: 03-12-2023 12:24 AM)
Members_4G6ncD5
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately, I got unwanted situations after upgrade of the phone to one ui 6. For the first time it looks ok at home, but when you phone switching to cell data surprisly banking apps just stopping functioning (some of them can not authentificate, some of them lose functionality like making transactions), just anoter example I installed cloudsound app, and I do have account there, so for logging I choose use existing account, after that I'm getting ssl error. Well, I just realized whatever uses ssl in my phone under cell data does not work, when I switch network to any wifi everything back to normal. Just interesting how it happens?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_4G6ncD5
Journeyman
Options

Got software update - it looks like th bug has fixed, no any workarounds required

1000007010.jpg

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This isn't something I'm experiencing @Members_4G6ncD5 

My phone is on the latest software update and my banking app works as it should. 

I would first suggest > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Doodle1
Pioneer
Options
Try uninstalling the app etc or clear cache and force stop the app,press n hold on app icon tap I cache in storage.check for app updates.
0 Likes
Members_4G6ncD5
Journeyman
Options

It's funtastic! clear cache for specific apps resolved the issue.

Thanks for the suggestions @BandOfBrothers !

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Members_4G6ncD5   👍👍💰

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_4G6ncD5
Journeyman
Options

Well, it was working for short time, the issue came back in a while. Clear cache does not help any more

0 Likes
Members_4G6ncD5
Journeyman
Options

Nothing works from listed actions

0 Likes
Doodle1
Pioneer
Options
Some apps could be using SSL secure sockets layer incorrectly go back to stock apps.new standard is TLS transport layer security.unistall all apps installed.go from there.install only the banking app to see if error persist.
0 Likes
Members_4G6ncD5
Journeyman
Options

Well, the workaround just found: when you leave wifi area and the issue occurs, put the phone to airplane mode for short period, it is enough to make the apps working again

Hope the bug is known for developers and we will see official fix soon.

Thanks everyone for brainstorm

0 Likes
ElHalcon45
First Poster
Options

I haven't had that problem, but the First problem is blanking the screen within seconds of not doing anything. Tried every setting to fix it back like it was before the update

0 Likes