Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Plus vs Ultra battery life.

(Topic created on: 14-03-2023 09:34 AM)
Arathonk
Apprentice
Options

What's the difference in battery life between these two? I'm struggling on deciding which one to get.

My main concern always has been battery life with phones, that's why I almost went to Apple, but the S23 line seems to be on par with Apple's 14 line.

I don't care for the S pen and the corners of the phone, but again, battery life is the most important aspect for me.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

The S23 Ultra has been pretty amazing for me. With all connections running and resolution and refresh maxed it's easily a two day phone. The only thing I did do was switch the Performance setting to 'light' as opposed to 'standard'. I tried both for a few days and couldn't tell the difference so I chose the one that adds a little more battery life.

I know all the reviews say the S23+ has better battery life than the S22+, but not as much as the Ultra. I'm sure people will chime in here with their actual experience, and the real world is always a little off from the reviews.

I just know that my Ultra on light mode with normal use and otherwise all the bells and whistles has a battery life like my old phones did if they were on battery saver mode. Really good.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst I do not have any of the S23 models by all accounts the Battery life of the S23 Plus is enhanced but not quite on the scale of the Ultra.  one comparison here https://versus.com/en/samsung-galaxy-s23-plus-vs-samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra  of course customers are not uniform and we all use our phones in slightly different ways,  nonetheless should notice a difference with the predecessors .

Going by the forum posts members are more impressed with the Battery life on the Ultra and some like  @BN44  see a marked improvement.  However not all have the same experience.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Sybexx
Navigator
Options

I have the S23+ and love it, my friend has the S23 ultra and he wishes that he got the S23+. If you are a keen photographer than go for the Ultra as you get 200Mega Pix camera and better zoom. I personally don't like the shape of the ultra and the size is to big for me. Battery life on my S23+ is amazing, I have not used any more than 60% in one day....

Arathonk
Apprentice
Options

And what's its battery life compared to your friend's? 

0 Likes