Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 5G connection

(Topic created on: 13-03-2024 07:06 PM)
Aga_S
Journeyman
Options
Does anybody have a problem with automatic connection to 5G network? My S23 only seem to connect after I restart it. My phone is all up to date and WIFI connection is great I only struggle with 5G. Any ideas?
8 REPLIES 8
DarkSage
Student
Options
I had the same issue till i tried a solution which worked, send me a DM, might be able to help
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

No such issue. Is 4g working fine? I'm assuming your phone is meant for the region you are in.

And, if I had solution I would share it in open and not via DM. 

MiniMcDuff2258
Journeyman
Options
I have WiFi issues on my galaxy A53 5G
0 Likes
Aga_S
Journeyman
Options
4G is there but not very strong and when I restart I have then strong 5G signal. Thank you for this I didn't send any private message as I find it suspicious and yes agree if the person has a solution why not share it 🤔
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, you restart and you have strong 5g signal and then what happens? How long does it last? Is your phone model for the region you are in 

0 Likes
Aga_S
Journeyman
Options
It last as long as I am in area. It connects automatically to saved WiFi but when there is no WiFi I have to restart to get 5G or strong 4G signal. Yes the model is in right area...I bought it on Samsung UK website and I'm located in UK. I did research and some people experience this as well in S23 ultra that why I'm wondering if this is something samsung is aware of?
0 Likes
Aga_S
Journeyman
Options
I had WIFI issues in the past and they replaced the phone. It was S10
0 Likes
DarkSage
Student
Options
SMH @all who are thinking suspicious, I'm not tryan scam no one, well to the person with the issue, download 5G only - android 11 compatible, set it to NR or EVDO only, that will work if you have a strong 5G like you say you do.
0 Likes