Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 6.1 issues.....so far

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 12:57 AM)
jvk
Voyager
Options
Since installing the update this morning, so far, I have encountered three issues. Clock on my AOD screen has changed colour to red but remainder of items have stayed white. Secondly, I have noticed a big drop in battery life. Finally, charging seems much slower than before. Anybody else had these? Any suggestions on possible fixes please?
21 REPLIES 21
Jeepster1
Explorer
Options
Awful update, as my AOD clock has also turned red in colour making it both unsightly and hard to see at times. Had previously customised the AOD, so I'm not over the moon with this happening.

My theory as to a possibility why they've done this may be down to OLED displays being hopelessly prone to screen burn-in over time (due to the Organic properties)... with that in mind, micro-LED's can not come soon enough to eradicate the 'elephant in the room' problem of screen burn-in.

Fortunately, my other phone (from a close rival competitor) still displays normal chosen colours for its AOD.
0 Likes
Members_nhVwNmH
First Poster
Options

Same here and because of it in internet browser the bottom bar is twice as big as before. I want to cry I don't know how to disable 

0 Likes
Members_nhVwNmH
First Poster
Options

I did what you said but it disable only a accessibility shortcut. The arrow still on the left and still makes the bottom bar wider. Any idea how to change it please?

Screenshot_20240402_203707_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Members_nhVwNmH
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240402_203707_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Kibal90
Student
Options

I have the battery problem with one UI 6.1. I only have 5-6 hours of  SOT while with one UI 5.1 i usually had 8-9 hours of SOT. 

My S23U also get warm so easyly with only basic task such as messaging, email, and youtube.

What a shame samsung

0 Likes
Reicherru
First Poster
Options

Hey I finally got rid of it! I just restarted the device and suddenly it disappeared.  Have you tried restarting yours?

0 Likes
Tonidicki
Apprentice
Options
My clock also changed. I've managed to change the colour but it's dim and I can't change the brightness. Also i can't change my always on clock anymore it's not showing the settings like it used to. And my battery is going way faster
agikosmin
First Poster
Options
Brilliant,thanks.
0 Likes
jonny99
First Poster
Options
Since my s23ultra updated with the 6.1 update the screen is not as responsive and freezes, not impressed, how do you get it sorted?????
0 Likes
psychopomp
First Poster
Options

does anybody know if its possible to move the notifications on the lock screen back to the middle? now, they rest against the clock widget thats near the top of the screen rather than the middle. i have issues with my hands and struggle reaching it easily, but cant figure out how to revert it.

0 Likes