Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui beta delayed

(Topic created on: 03-08-2023 07:12 AM)
23 REPLIES 23
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Yes I was see yesterday on German forum some member show screen shot with Samsung chat but compared to last years I not really trust advisor from Samsung chat because was many mislead information
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
LokeshwarRam
Explorer
Options
Do you guys have any idea regarding beta registration, because I have never seen a beta register banner in my members' apps. If anyone knows the alternative method, for beta register can you please post here.
0 Likes
YasinBajibhai
Pathfinder
Options
It will be on you samsung members app notice as well as banner on front page of members app

Just click on banner and follow the steps
0 Likes
LokeshwarRam
Explorer
Options
There is no such banner and even in notice I Don't have any.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will see the notice when the beta version is available.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you have a eligible device.
Normally one that's unlocked and not bought from a network provider
When the Beta program starts, you will see the application in the notices section.
But the application won't be there until the Beta program opens
As there's no date, it could be anytime. But it may not necessarily be in your region
LokeshwarRam
Explorer
Options
I bought from network provider but the device is unlocked I can use any sim on this device.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some network providers install network optimisation software into the phones. So even though can put any SIM in. It's possible because of the network optimisation software, the phone may not be eligible.
We saw this in the S22 Ultra phone Beta program.
But things change.
So if the Beta program openens and you don't see the application. This will be why
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Is depend your phone have brand software or clear unbranded software 

If you have brand software you will not have chance to write for beta program 

Unbranded software CSC is look like that 

Screenshot_20230803_094250_Settings.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes