Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

One UI Beta 6

(Topic created on: 25-07-2023 02:07 AM)
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
it's about time Samsung got s23 ultra to have the latest Android software on we have been waiting patiently enough now please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘Œ
15 REPLIES 15
Reece97
Journeyman
Options
Yeah true I'm on S23U and I'm eagrly waiting as well.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

It shouldn't hopefully be too long.

Samsung will release the Beta when it's ready and will show up in the Samsung Members App with an invitation to join.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/one-ui-beta. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
One UI beta is over hyped. As it causes problem with all banking apps and screws up paying by nfc.
Just wait till the stable version is available.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

That's correct @nowdeleted in that a Beta can cause various instabilities as it goes through the stages and may stop banking apps and Google Wallet and Samsung Wallet to not work however some people do want to be the first to try out the new software and report back to Samsung what they find. 

I wouldn't recommend to install the Beta on your Daily Driver for the above reason's I've mentioned.

We however do need Beta Testers so I do tip my hat to them ๐Ÿ‘ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same here, it should of been released 3rd week of July. Shocking.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
It will most likely be announced at the Galaxy Unpacked tomorrow but when the beta gets released is another story. The UK is on the list but it might not be on the 1st wave. ๐Ÿคฌ
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Don't know why people get so bothered and upset over a beta version, they soon be crying if it knacks up they devices. Best to wait for the full proper version than run the risk.
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's now been quoted this morning that it may be released in August with the US and India being the first to receive it before it can get rolled out to further areas after that. The S23 series will be the first to require it.
0 Likes
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for that bud but I've been doing doing beta updates as eyes can see since they started them but they releasing later and later and the final version is ready 3 weeks after that, I even had a started on a galaxy note 3 lol would you believe that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜œ
0 Likes